Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Out-of-Print Palm Beach Scandals (plus) Now IN Pubit!



All that blathering about Electronic Publishing spurred me to bring back Palm Beach Scandals from its OOP status for the past dozen years and make it available via Barnes & Nobles PUBIT! to NOOK readers. I'm going to test-drive some social-networking marketing ploys to see if they work.

And, just to give it an airing outside of crit groups, a newish chapter in the proposed "The Day...The Cat Blew Its Nose Off" collection of recollections, was also put into "e-print". My "Trip Around The Lightship" short-story will probably connect to a few people who've been caught in an awkward situation.

Unfortunately my sketch wouldn't stretch deep enough for PUBIT's cover format, so I slipped it in there sideways. Who knows, the misspelled word in a roadside sign gets all the attention: Rumba... or Burma Shave, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment